Thursday, March 10, 2011

Let us go to the land of love dear......


I want to sail through the time with you..
blissfully ignoring the harsh realities of life
hold my hand and transcend in my timeless world,
Let's just leave our footprints on the sand of time

Together we will fly without any wings
With the imaginary places of our intellect
Walk bare feet with me to the unknown islands
Discover luscious wine of love kept for the select

Come into my arms, unload the weight of awareness
Leave behind all the burdens of mundane world
Touch my hand unwaveringly and walk on the beach
Open yourself to me and let your beauty be unfurled

Let my hands touch your fair side with gentlest art
Open your eyes and show that burning humid luster
Lie down, let me taste the sweet wine of luscious lips
Let us go to the land of love, avoid any mental fluster

4 comments:

Hold my hand: a social worker's blog said...

oh wow.. beautiful poem!!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, and for your encouraging comment :-))

Have a beautiful day!

Doris

Pushpendra Singh "Pushp" said...

wonderfull.....poem
i come frist time on this blog
thanks........dear.

Monalisa said...

I like your blog. Do blog often. Best wishes :)

आशु said...

Dear Doris, PSingh and Monalisa,

Appreciate your comments..motivate me to write more and often.. Thanks